Skills & Careers: Your Way – free 8 week program for women
Are you interested in learning about your unique strengths and skills, connecting with industry and exploring how you can develop your career opportunities?
Victoria University (VU) Polytechnic’s inaugural ‘Skills and Careers: Your Way’ program is a free, 8-week program designed to build skills awareness, networks, and a better understanding of career and training opportunities for women looking to get back into the workforce or change their career.
Registrations are now open for this FREE program.
When: Starts Tuesday 9 March 2021
Where: Sunshine Skills Hub, Sunshine Campus, Victoria University and Online
Duration: 8 weeks (approximately 20 hours total across 8 weeks)
Women in Australia were amongst the hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic. Facilitated by VU Polytechnic in collaboration with industry and community, this 8-week program aims to equip women to prepare for work and training opportunities. Benefits of the program include:
- identifying your unique strengths and skills to build confidence
- building job recruitment knowledge
- skills development
- understanding different career opportunities and the training that can get you there
- networking with industry bodies
- building lasting relationships with a group of like-minded women.